First shift Controls Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. Must be able to program Allen Bradley PLCs. This individual is heavily involved in improving capital equeipment and processes in the facility. Salary will be based on experience.
- Technical Associate degree
- Read and understand blueprints- mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of PLC robot CNC programming and troubleshooting
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of electronic/electrical circuits and test equipment
location: Lebanon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design (program) develop and test machinery and equipment
- Implement changes to machinery Install new devices, fail safes
- Troubleshoot issues and discover root cause
- Must be able to program PLCs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.