A Electrical Engineer is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Seattle, WA area. The main function of an electrical engineer is to design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military or scientific use. A typical electrical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $43.33 - 65.23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness, reliability and safety of certain design models.
- Estimate time and cost to complete projects.
- Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation.
- Investigate and test vendors' and competitors' products.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Basic leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Ability to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.