Manufacturer in the greater Kansas City area is seeking a Process Engineer to ensure maximum, efficient utilization of the plant's equipment. The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in Engineering and 2-3 years of manufacturing experience, cement or chemical manufacturing experience highly preferred. Audit and capital plan preparation experience required.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: SUGAR CREEK, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Establish and monitor all process systems set points
- Initiate process optimization in collaboration with Production and Maintenance to ensure maximum and efficient utilization of the plant's equipment.
- Identify issues that require specific research and study or address problems that limit the plant's ability to efficiently manufacture good and consistent products.
- Develop tools and process to assure continuous improvement and optimization.
- Analyze the daily performance of the operation and communicate results with operations.
- Develop studies and plans of action to ensure process efficiency and efficient operation of equipment
- Utilize measurement and testing to ensure efficiency
- Contribute to the preparation of the performance plan and long-term development studies through preparation of capital plans, audits, and other plans.
- Analyze the process adequacy of new investments, methods, or techniques.
- Promote new ideas and technologies in the process.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with any applicable safety or environmental regulations.
- B.S. in Engineering required, Chemical preferred
- At least 2-3 years of manufacturing experience, cement or chemical preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.