Join a world wide recognized brand as a Controls Engineer in Perris, CA. As the Controls Engineer you will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, optimization, and maintenance of automated material handling equipment and warehouse control systems. This is a direct hire opportunity with one of the world's most recognizable brands and has very competitive benefits including stock options and a significant sign on bonus!
location: Perris, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform onsite commissioning, implement and validate control systems design
- Review vendor's control systems specifications and scope documentation
- Create controls sequence of operation document to ensure that the design meets specification
- Design & overview of system layouts, systematics and control devices
- Maintain a control systems progress schedule that relates to project milestones for each project
- Prepare & overview of schematics and specifications for control panel fabrication
- Optimize and troubleshoot and write PLC programs
- Configure HMIs and RTUs
- Configure and troubleshoot SCADA systems
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience in controls systems, HMI, PLCs, RTUs & SCADA systems
- Understanding of MATLAB/Simulink
- Effective programming in C++
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.