Our client in the Framingham, MA area is looking to add an experienced ECAD Librarian to their growing team. A minimum of 1 years of ECAD Librarian experience is needed. Completion of an Associates degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Technology is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred. For further information, and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for all phases of creation and management of the ECAD library, creation of the PCB footprint and SCH symbols using the Cadence Allegro software, and MCAD models using Siemens NX. You must have the ability to communicate and cooperate with multiple engineering groups. You will be an integral part of a team of PC board designers working in the Production Engineering Division and serving all business units.
Skills in the following a plus:
- EDM - Allegro EDM PCB Librarian V17.2 or newer
- EDM - Manager, or the ability to manage part libraries
- Understanding of Cadence and EDA License servers
- Allegro System Capture V17.2 or newer
- Siemens Nx V11 or newer MCAD
- Cadence Allegro PCB Editor
- Cadence Concept and HDL Schematic Capture
- Programming experience in scripting, Allegro Skill, AWK, Perl, or other programming languages
- The ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals required experience
- Understanding of industry and IPC standards for PCB Design & Library structure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.