Our client in the Rockville MD area is looking to add a Director of Hardware Design to their growing team. This position will be supporting our active array antenna and other leading edge communication product developments and will include the development and support of disruptive products for fixed, aeronautical, maritime, and land mobile satellite applications. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 210,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage leading-edge engineering development projects for satellite communications with emphasis on phased array antennas
- Design and develop innovative technical hardware solutions for satellite and terrestrial communications systems. The areas of interest include compact active phased array antennas comprising beamforming arrays, high-speed digital hardware, and RF circuits in a tightly integrated product.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the product life cycle from concept and analysis through development, integration, qualification, and production
- Work effectively across multiple corporate functions including business, engineering, operations, and manufacturing
- Manage engineering teams engaged in advanced hardware satellite communications product developments
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.