Manufacturer in St. Louis is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of manufacturing experience and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Experience in high speed, high volume consumer packaged goods (CPG) required, as well as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing. Experience with automation a plus. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive performance and continuous improvement activities in a CPG environment
- Research expansion and upgrade projects, developing capital requests for new machines and processing lines, working with new product development team to introduce new products
- Work to improve key performance indicators (KPIs) focused on safety, quality, productivity, cost improvement, Overall Equipment Effectiveness and 5S activities.
- Lead and organize Lean Six Sigma activities to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify and solve root causes of recurring downtime.
- Identify and implement methods/improvements to increase output efficiency.
- Implement cost savings/improvement projects.
- Conduct routine trouble-shooting activities on the mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Assist with the design of products and/or mechanical, electrical, and control systems.
- Research and analyze data
- Direct and coordinate fabrication and installation activities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing required
- Experience with consumer packaged goods (CPG) required
- PLC programming and automation experience a plus
- AutoCAD experience as well as MS Office software skills required
- Demonstrated ability to implement process and cost improvements.
- Excellent communication skills required and hands-on aptitude
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.