- Manufacturer south of Cape Girardeau, MO is seeking an Application Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Controls, or similar and experience developing plant electrical and networks systems. Electrical controls and automations systems knowledge as well as PLC programming and networking experience required. Relocation provided for the right candidate. Will consider entry level candidates with internship experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sikeston, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the development of the plant master plan for electrical and networks systems.
- Develop and maintain the new Digital Factory Operating System for the plant, which will serve as a monitoring and reporting system for the site production lines
- Manage and advance the factory network, firewalls, and communications, including monitoring and Analysis of Audit Logs, Anti-Malware, Network Security
- Work closely with management to utilize the Digital Factory Operating System to improve production and cost savings
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of controls related losses in the site.
- Provide technical assistance and input into reliability of factory systems and networks.
- Serve as contact for Site Automation Support
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Controls, Networking or other related field required
- Software / Rockwell PLC Programing experience required as well as Networking Knowledge
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.