Our client is searching for a Quality Manager who will oversee the activity of the quality department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes while ensuring compliance in ISO 9001 / AS9100, auditing. Any experience with Motors a big plus! READY TO HIRE!
location: Morgan Hill, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
· Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
· Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
· Coordinates product testing processes.
· Participates in product testing.
· Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
· Reviews supplier, customer, and user feedback.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
· Reduce RMA's to 5000 ppm using CAPAs, Dept Relationships, CIT meetings, etc
· Reduce MRR's to 3000 ppm
· Drive Quality Control Plans, Risk Assessments, and FMEA
· Coordinate and manage compliance requests with Assent Compliance
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.