Vibration Reliability Analyst needed at leading company in Augusta, GA. This role is reponsible collect and analyze vibration data to identify faults, determine severity, and write detailed reports. To be considered - must be a Certified Vibration Analyst: ISO Category II, or equivalent. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Certified Vibration Analyst: ISO Category II (Level 2) or equivalent
- Vibration analysis experience on industrial machinery (Rotating equipment is ideal)
- Experience with predictive maintenance technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Previous experience and background in mining, steel & metals, paper, refinery, chemical, power, mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, or military
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for collecting, monitoring, and analyzing customer machinery data and evaluating rotating equipment health
- Responsible for performing and supporting predictive service delivery at customer site
- Data analysis to determine faults & severity and write detailed reports on your findings
- Communicate and deliver reports to customers about your findings and recommendations
- Troubleshoot complex machinery problems
- Provide profitable technical and proactive reliability maintenance services to customers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.