A respected manufacturer in PA is looking for a Mechatronics Engineer. Candidates need a BS / MS in Mechatronics Engineering or similar with 2+ years of manufacturing experience. Should have a working knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical controls and rotating machinery. Must be able to perform mechanical design analysis and calculations. Must be hands on. Relocation, salary and benefits.
location: EASTON, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designing, developing and enhancing electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices
- Creating automated systems and the software to control them
- Conducting research, documenting findings, and presenting reports at meetings
- Developing design documents for electromechanical parts and final products
- Lead comprehensive design reviews with senior staff and SMEs
- Attending workshops, training sessions and conferences to network with others and stay on top of field advancements.
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical controls and rotating machinery
- Mechanical and hands on aptitude
- Proficient with creating 2D and 3D drawings (Preferably Solid Works)
- Perform mechanical design analysis and calculations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.