An experienced salesperson is needed for a commercial sign company in Douglasville, GA. The salesperson will develop new business in a territory for a variety of signs including lighted, non-lighted, foam, metal, polymer, LED Signs, themed, and commercial signs. The salesperson will manage the projects from estimating, the design phase, fabrication, and installation through invoicing.
- Base salary, plus commissions
- Family-owned company
- Employee wellness and incentive programs
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Sign industry or construction sales experience is highly desired
- Must have knowledge of SharePoint-DeNet Database software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
location: DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops new customers through calls and visits in a geographical area.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Meets with potential clients to perform property analysis, identify scope of work, and determine project design criteria, landlord criteria and jurisdictional sign code to establish mandated design/construction parameters.
- Develops marketing strategies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.