Rapidly growing company located in NW Ohio is currently in search for a couple experienced Controls Engineers to join the team. Ideal candiate will have expeirnece acting as a primary contact for all customers both internal and external. The Controls Engineer should have experiecne with programming on Allen Bradley, Siemens or Mitsubishi.
location: Napoleon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as primary contact for all customers, both internal and external.
- Insure all customer requirements are met in the control design process.
- Coordinate customer specification sheets with Project Management. Review final quote and specifications.
- Determine control layout and design to meet specifications.
- Assist Purchasing Department with critical characteristics on purchased components.
- Participate in project planning meetings and ensure electrical documents are placed in "electrical" binder per project. Keep project checklist (EE015) current per project.
- Ensure project is on schedule.
- Complete software prior to in-plant startup.
- File all project information under appropriate electrical project. Enter and release BOM's in Encompix.
- Participate in Design Review meetings
- Perform in-plant start up.
Qualificatons / Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or computer sciences related fields.
- Must have a working knowledge of, or be trained in "Reliability and Maintainability", including FMEA's.
- Travel for startups, engineering meetings and service/warranty as needed.
- Participate on the 24 hour service team. Programming experience on Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC-5, Siemens, or Mitsubishi. Variable frequency drives experience, such as AB Powerflex Series.
- HMI programming on various platforms.
- Networks such as Ethernet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, or other industrial network knowledge.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.