Building Products Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Journeyman Plumber. This position will be located near Albany, NY. The Maintenance Journeyman Plumber will maintain and repair plant utility systems: Sprinklers, Steam, Sewer, Water, Compressed Air, Supertherm (high temperature hot water), Boilers. As well as cut, thread, bend and assemble pipe, tubing and fittings. Finally they will maintain and repair process fluid systems such as pneumatic, hydraulics, adhesive, chilled water and heating.
Compensation is based on the union contract at $35.71, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: WATERVLIET, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
1.Maintain and repair plant utility systems: Sprinklers, Steam, Sewer, Water, Compressed Air, Supertherm (high temperature hot water), Boilers.
2. Cut, thread, bend and assemble pipe, tubing and fittings.
3. Maintain and repair process fluid systems such as pneumatic, hydraulics, adhesive, chilled water and heating.
4. Maintain and repair process and H.V.A.C. chiller systems.
5. Inspect, maintain and repair Boiler systems including Coen.
6. Monitor and adjust all boiler operating parameters. Shut down and start-up equipment as needed. Operate water treatment equipment-take and analyze samples; mix and or add chemicals.
7. Perform all work applicable to codes, regulations and company practices. Person is required to stay current with the codes and regulations. Codes and regulations will be provided.
8. Input data to computer terminal as reasonably required. Person must be computer literate.
9. Complete written reports as required. Maintain all necessary records.
10. Maybe required to maintain specialized spare parts; responsible for inventory and re-stocking
and/or purchasing. Issue PO's and craft work orders as required.
11. Perform miscellaneous duties pertaining to the job as required or assigned.
12. Disassemble, cleaning and repairing of Pneumatic and Diaphragm Pumps and Circulator Pumps.
13. Maintain and repair Steam Generators.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.