Rapidly growing manufacturing company is currently in search for a 2nd Shift Production supervisor that can oversee up to 50 employees daily in a fast paced high volume manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate will help drive results by establishing priorities, communication job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
location: Terrell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Achieves results by establishing priorities, communication job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains quality of staff by hiring, training, developing, and mentoring employees to ensure maximum performance.
- Provides creative leadership and direction to employees to improve operating efficiencies, equipment performance, and ensure safety, quality, and productivity.
- Managers work flow by monitoring steps of the process, setting process variables, observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel, and developing reporting procedures, and systems.
- Implement existing production standards and make adjustments as necessary to produce products within specifications. Recommend and implement action plans to correct deviations noted during daily work, internal and/or external audits.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements to evaluate estimates and outputs.
- Timely complete and report administration duties which include time and attendance system, holiday/vacation planning, production reports, back order reviews, past due list, and safety violations/concerns.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.