Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for Engineer in Skaneateles, NY for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. This role is responsible for test engineering as a member of the new product development team and will provide objective evidence that a product design meets its specified requirements and meets the identified user's needs and intended uses.
location: Skaneateles Falls, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensure requirements are testable and can be verified and validated.
- Author/review verification and reliability test protocols.
- Collaborate with internal and external testing facilities to identify appropriate resources and gather verification and validation data.
- Review, statistically analyze, and document pass/fail conclusions on gathered data.
- Estimate, measure and report on progress toward completion of verification and validation.
- Support root cause identification, corrective actions and re-verification/validation of identified product defects.
- strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects in parallel.
- Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Biomedical Engineering or comparable technical discipline).
- 0 -3 years of engineering experience.
- Experience with regulated industries and FDA Design Controls is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.