Our client in Livermore, CA is looking for a mechanically inclined Manufacturing Engineer to start right away, must be proficient in SolidWorks and be able to create work flow instructions for a Production line. If you have worked with Super BOM's in the past, this is also very helpful. Can you make independent decisions, and help production workers to assemble products? If this is you, please apply!
location: Livermore, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and final assemblies Interfaces with manufacturing and design engineering in coordinating the release of new products
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for fixturing and process requirements of new product lines Makes recommendations for outsourcing vs building in house of sub-assemblies
- Works with outside suppliers on outsourcing activities Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- Works closely with design engineering to close issues found during manufacturing of new products
- Designs and procures manufacturing fixtures Reviews new designs for manufacturability and makes recommendations to design engineering on manufacturability (DFMA) improvements
- Creates and maintains Operational Method Sheets within the Manufacturing Execution System
- Dispositions non-conforming material
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.