Permanent Position: A leading manufacturer in Peachtree City, GA is seeking a Technical Engineer with a minimum of 2+ years for Level II or 10+ years for Level III of professional experience in new product research and development in mechanical engineering systems. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of complex systems and components as well as a working knowledge of heat transfer or HVAC/R. Level III Technical Engineers will document research findings, handle complex assignments, and train junior staff.
Excellent company benefits, bonus potential, and room for promotion at this corporate headquarters. Apply today for consideration!
- BS Degree in Engineering or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of engineering/scientific experience in new product development.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and research activities independently
- New design projects, drawings, specifications, building prototypes, and testing of new products.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preparation of reports, graphs, charts, and other documents.
location: PEACHTREE CITY, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs a variety of commercial products, processes, components, or equipment
- Conducts investigations or tests for new products
- Uses advanced knowledge of electronic and mechanical components for new product initiatives
- Prepares design specifications, analysis, technical guidance over projects, and exploratory research.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.