A leader in designing, building and operating desalination & wastewater treatment plants is seeking a Construction Supervisor to come and join their growing team. This position is open due to growth and will focus on performing work plans for construction activities.
- 5 Years experience in Supervision of Construction Projects
- Valid Driver's License
- Mechanical and Piping Experience
location: Gainesville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Assists in the planning and performance of responsibilities to ensure that installations are performed properly, follow applicable regulations and are meeting stated deadlines
- Reviews, interprets and explains mechanical drawings (plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, etc.) for design, construction and/or alteration of treatment plants and facilities to ensure the accuracy and feasibility of the execution and successful completion of projects
- May assist with reviewing contract bids and with inspecting contractual services for compliance with contract to determine appropriate construction methods
- Confers with consultants, engineers, design staff, architects and contractors to plan and implement projects, preparing periodic status reports
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.