Rapidly growing company on the cutting edge of new construction technology is currently in search for a Senior Electrical System Design Engineer to join their growing team. The Senior Electrical System Design engineer is responsible for the execution of electrical system designs on a variety of building programs, under the leadership of the MEP design leadership. They work with the design, manufacturing and construction team to produce smart electrical system designs for offsite fabricated projects.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering plus experience in the facility Electrical engineering industry and a familiarity with design standards and regulations for electrical systems, e.g. National Electrical Code, Healthcare Facilities Code (NFPA 99), etc.
The Senior Electrical Engineer position comes with a comprenhensive compensation package including: health, dental, and vision insurance. They also offer flexible spending accounts, paid time off, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance and a 401k plan.
location: Adamsville, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 148,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new facility Electrical systems.
- Evaluate design drawings & specifications according to required quality regulations.
- Assist in the management of design modeling activities to ensure compliance to the project schedule.
- Work with manufacturing and construction team to improve quality, flow and efficiency of implementation.
- Support project leader to coordinate efforts of design and manufacturing personnel during all phases.
- Research, design, detail, and support installation of facility Electrical systems to meet client's requirements.
- Communicate with customers and partners to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environment, to develop costs and feasibility of new system designs.
- Work with cross disciplinary team to perform and optimize electrical system and equipment designs
- Analyze Electrical systems and equipment to create solutions that optimize building performance, safety, manufacturing and construction efficiency and facility operational efficiency, including overcurrent protective device selective coordination, arc flash hazard, illumination, and energy performance analyses.
- Support projects by performing design for manufacturing, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing and construction methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.