BIM Manager needed in Houston Texas for an immediate need.The BIM Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day BIM needs of the company, ensuring the overall success of the full service Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing consulting firm. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related role.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Define and update guidelines for BIM implementation
- Develop, implement and update standards, templates and families
- Set up BIM models for projects
- Keep project BIM models and X-reference files updated
- Define guidelines for workflow on BIM projects
- Assist design team with software issues related to BIM projects
- Serve as quality control monitor for BIM projects
- Provide recommendations on updates to technologies, systems and solutions - Develop training program and assist with training employees in use of software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.