A leader in steel building solutions is looking for their next Engineering Project Manager. This is a direct hire opportunity located in Kansas City MO. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience as a civil engineer with structure and design experience. This person will be tasked with supporting and engaging in a collaborative environment between internal company functions and builds trust among peers and customers by developing solid relationships. This person will also use their engineering background to provide sound design guidance to the design team that results in a practical and economical building solution for customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience designing and / or managing structural steel building projects.
- Experience with truss framed buildings and long span structures
- Ability to develop practical framing and connection solutions that are cost effective
- Experience in Industrial crane buildings including crane runway details for heavy cranes and long span crane runways
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide project management services that meet or exceed customer expectations throughout the life of the project and serves as the single point of contact for the project.
- Provides timely and concise verbal and written communications and promptly responds to customer requests.
- Employ sound risk management principles that meet or exceed project and regional /business profitability goals and establish and ensure milestone dates and deliverables are met.
- Supports and engages in a collaborative work environment between internal company functions and builds trust among peers and customers by developing solid relationships.
- Use engineering background to provide sound design guidance to the design team that results in a practical and economical building solution for customers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.