A global leading building materials manufacturer is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team near Warrenton, Missouri. This company has over 7,000 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout North America. This position will manage, direct, plan and coordinate all production and maintenance activities in order to meet plant objectives, annual Profit Plan and monthly forecast. 110+ direct/indirect reports.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $140K plus bonus and excellent health/retirement benefits.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Warrenton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage, direct, plan and coordinate (through Manufacturing Superintendents and Supervisors) all production and maintenance activities in order to meet plant objectives, annual Profit Plan and monthly forecast.
- Determine effect of production load changes on plant operations. Take action(s) to adjust capacities (labor and/or equipment) to meet new production requirements.
- Participate in planning and/or decision making in matters concerning financial and operational problems, inventory control, plant policy, Facility/Maintenance issues and staffing.
- Support the identification, development, and drive implementation of WCM, new manufacturing methods, equipment, material planning, quality improvement, and Lean and Six Sigma methods.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.