A global leading building materials manufacturer is looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join their team near Warrenton, Missouri. This company has over 7,000 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout North America. This position will manage all improvement activities working to improve overall plant operations, reduce material usages, reduce process variation and losses, improve employee competency and work to reduce of all forms of waste using Lean and 6-sigma methodology and tools.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $115K plus bonus and excellent health/retirement benefits.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Warrenton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage and direct the Continuous Improvement hourly team consisting of a Training Coordinator and a Process Technician.
- Administration & leadership of the facility 5S program and conduct Kaizen/Quick Kaizen for areas needing extra support.
- Manage facility training program, documentation of all training processes & manage all controlled documents.
- Manage and assist department leaders to improve hourly employee competencies within all job bid positions using documented methods; JSA (Job Safety Analysis), WI (work instructions), OPL (One Point Lessons), standard work practices, and ISO-9001 quality procedures
- Manage and oversee plant cost savings tracker
- Use plants RCA (Root Cause Analysis) process and have ability to solve more complex problems using 6-sigma methods.
- Manage capital CAPEX projects that fall within area of responsibility.
- Lead all process improvement changes, implementation of SMART technology and equipment changes using MOC (Management of Change).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.