World leading aerospace manufacturer is seeking maintenance technicians with knowledge in CNC maintenance. They will perform preventive maintenance, as well as regular maintenance and repair work to maintain and enhance buildings, facilities, machines and equipment. They will orrganize and determine repair and maintenance procedures and priorities, and proceeds with minimum supervision and direction.
Pay is hourly ($40-$55) dependent on experience with overtime available
Guarunteed quarterly bonuses
location: Enumclaw, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Executes preventative maintenance of equipment and building facilities.
- Troubleshoots various types of manufacturing equipment to limit machine downtime.
- Uses a broad range of hand and machine tools to disassemble and reassemble equipment insuring accurate and efficient operations.
- Performs building maintenance duties, including, but not limited to, troubleshooting light electrical equipment, carpentry and plumbing.
- Initiates machine programs using CNC or P.C. programmers
- Identifies and remediates safety hazards and concerns.
- Works with outside contractors to ensure business objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Requires the use of shop math, complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables, various types of measuring instruments, and precision instruments, along with electrical and electronic devices and programmers used to identify problems on various types of CNC and P.C. controlled machines.
- Performs machining and welding
- Stays up-to-date with related maintenance training of CNC machines, electronic and hydraulic systems.
- Perform the required duties in accordance safety guidelines and lean principles (including use of formal problem solving).
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related maintenance experience and/or maintenance education required
- Ability to perform maintenance trades including welding, pipe fitting, and fabrication, rigging systems, gearbox and bearing, maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance and hydraulic and pneumatic
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of CNC machines required
- Specific knowledge for troubleshooting Okuma and Mazak CNCs strongly preferred.
- Experience with the troubleshooting and programing of PLC controllers is preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic math skills required
- Basic understanding of gauging / measuring devices required
- Basic blueprint understanding required
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.