Join an organization that is an exciting time of growth as a Hardware Engineer in Oakland, CA. This team develops and manufactures advanced digital acquisition & processing systems. As the Hardware Engineer you will collaborate with cross functioning teams to design and implement FPGA & PCBA designs. This is a direct hire opportunity that provides competitive benefits, flexibility to work hybrid and company profit share bonus!
location: Oakland, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and implementation of PCBA
- Design and implementation of FPGA designs
- Keep up with current design trends
- Collaborate with production, including manufacturing & testing
- Support project management with analysis of customer inquiries, existing instrumentation, and development of solutions for customers
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering background
- Experience with the design & implementation of PCBA & FPGA designs
- Experience with Altium Designer, Xilinx Toolset and/or comparable software systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.