Aerospace manufacturer in Wichita is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and a lean manufacturing background. Previous aerospace manufacturing experience required, Chemical/paint process engineering experience a plus. CATIA software experience required.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: WICHITA, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist with customer documentation incoming and flow down to supplier
- Create 2D drawings and modify 3D model using CATIA V5
- Create and manage technical aspects of the machining program including blueprint and CATIA model reading, interpreting specifications following customer requirements
- Develop detailed instructions from technical sources
- Assist with programming and production to develop efficient and strong machining process
- Develop and manage process for machining
- Document data control
- B.S. in Engineering required
- 5+ years of methods engineering background or experience in aerospace required
- Experience in Chemical and Paint Processes (shot peen forming, NDT, paint, chemical processing) preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of CATIA V5 required
- Previous experience working within an ERP system preferred
- Lean manufacturing and training preferred
- Ability to understand aviation drawings, models and specifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.