Great opportunity to join a growing global company as a Project Manager. This role is responsible for managing multple projects and leading project teams, meet customer expectations, and achieve targets for quality, schedule and budget. Ideal candidate will have experience in the mining industry or mineral processing.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As Project Manager, SVS GBP your Job Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of projects in accordance with the companies processes, tools and policies, utilizing solid Project Management practices
- Responsible for managing projects and leading project teams, ensuring deliveries are properly resourced, meet customer expectations, fulfill contract obligations, and achieve targets for quality, schedule and budget
- Responsible for stakeholder communication and relationship management (customers, suppliers, internal units...)
- Responsible for adhering to robust scope change management practices in delivering projects
- Responsible for managing lessons learned, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Participate in project portfolio meetings
- Supporting warranty process and resolution as applicable
- Ensures that information updates are done in the proper channels
- Provide support (technical and cost input) for sales cases and proposals
- Significant experience in mining industry or mineral processing
- 5+ years of project management experience
- A proven track record of professional accomplishment and reliability
- Project management skills and/or background in engineering, planning, and related areas
- A person that can successfully work with others in a matrix from a range of cultures within a diverse political, economic, technical and social environment
- Service business understanding and customer service mindset
- Resourcing, competence development and performance management skills.
- Empowerment, delegation, prioritization & decision-making ability. Results driven.
- Ability to influence; negotiating skills
- Contractor/ supplier management skills
- Sound understanding of procurement planning and practices
- Understanding of relevant mineral processing technologies
- Knowledge of relevant tools (MS Project, SAP, Microsoft Office tools as Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Any other language is a differential.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.