Chemical Production Engineer at a leading chemical manufacturer located near Tinley Park, IL. This role is responsible to provide technical expertise and day-to-day engineering support for the assigned unit. To be considered - B.S degree (Chemical Engineering degree is preferred) with at least one (1) year of Production/Process experience (Ideally within the chemical, petroleum, refinery or petrochemical industry). This is a direct hire opportunity. Moving assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- B.S degree (Chemical Engineering degree is preferred)
- Must have at least two (2) years of Production/Process experience (Ideally within the chemical, petroleum, refinery or petrochemical industry)
- Familiarity with industry standards & practices (OSHA, API, ASME, NFPA)
- Familiarity with PSM/RMP regulations
location: Mokena, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Train Operators on assigned units/tasks
- Involved in coordination activities between operations and maintenance
- Improve current DCS alarm management protocols
- Participate or lead incident investigations and implement corrective actions
- Provide technical expertise and day-to-day engineering support for the assigned unit
- Focuses and analyzes on long-term improvement within the assigned unit
- Develop and safely implement engineering projects within allocated budgets and time schedules
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.