A Schedule Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Davenport, IA area. This position schedules requirements for material with regard to the company including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule.
location: Davenport, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 23.69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Schedules production parts.
- Schedules service parts.
- Expedites production and purchased parts.
- Coordinates the implementation of engineering and material changes.
- Analyzes future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
- Performs some administrative duties for the department.
- May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management.
- Audits inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and be an intermediate user of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- SAP experience very important for the role
- The manager would strongly prefer candidates with a 4-year degree in a relevant field.
- With 1+ years of scheduling experience however consideration will be given to candidates.
- With a minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent with 5+ years of scheduling experience in a production environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.