Our client in the Franklin MA area is looking to add several Electrical Technicians to their growing team. Candidates interested must have a solid mechanical aptitude and experience with point-to-point wiring. Candidates who have built or assembled control panels are highly desired. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
The Electronic Technician is responsible for the assembly of Electrical Control Panels per customer orders
· Majority of time will be spent wiring panels therefore it is imperative that candidate be proficient at wiring
- Install and wire devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
- Maintain necessary U.L. & other quality control files
- Layout of components in various size cabinets
- Mentor junior members of the team
- May assume lead role on a customer project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.