Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for Engineer in Round Lake, IL for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. This position Supports IV Administration Disposable sets. Displays standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Plans, schedules and leads project assignments (Change Control) in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 43.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- With minimal guidance, owns product changes from initiation through implementation.
- Schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project.
- This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles and constraints.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Engineering or related with 2-5 years experience.
- Experience with medical devices or in a regulated environment desired.
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Good communication skills (emphasis on writing)
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.