Controls Engineer needed for a client in Louisville. Looking for someone who has experience with custom automated machinery. Salary is based on experience.
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
3-5 years hands on experience designing, programming, installing, de-bugging and maintaining PLC based control systems
Servos and Drives
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Solve electrical engineering problems from component through system level.
- Provide engineering and technical support for the sales, procurement, manufacturing and field service teams.
- Work with design and manufacturing teams to achieve project schedule delivery.
- Create schematics and panel plate drawings based on a sound working knowledge of electrical theory and industry practice.
- Contribute to the development and review of documentation of new machine designs, including bill of material, drawings and operating manuals.
- Troubleshoot existing /new panel wire connections and safety circuits. Some travel required to customer sites for field installations, support and de-bug.
- Some travel required to customer sites for field installations, support and de-bug.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.