Manufacturer in the Hartford, CT area is seeking a Process Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing. Chemical process, etching or metal fabrication process background highly preferred, including CNC machining, laser cutting or stamping experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Glastonbury, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Estimating production costs
- Developing tooling
- Engineering new Part Production Processes
- Troubleshooting production process problems as well as assisting with engineering and production projects.
- At least five years of manufacturing engineering background required; experience with wet chemical processes, Chemical Etching or related metal fabrication processes such as stamping, CNC machining, laser cutting highly preferred
- Solid aptitude for problem solving as well as a hands-on mindset with strong interpersonal capabilities highly preferred.
- B.S. in Engineering required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.