Immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with product expertise in hydraulic pumps in the Wallingford, CT area. The right person will have expertise in hydraulics and be the 'go to' in supplying expert product knowledge to the application engineering team as well as to an established customer base. The Product Manager will combine an understanding of user needs, product capabilities, and business principles to develop and drive local strategies to improve competitiveness of the product - including related accessories and services. This person will ultimately collaborate with Global Product Management to assure alignment of strategies and effective communication, with Product Engineering and Marketing in the development of data and tools, and with Sales and Engineering to assure successful application of products. The right candidate will have a dynamic energy, have proven presentation and communicative skills and literally become the person the leads by default. Apply now to join an amazing organization !
location: Wallingford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop local strategies and initiatives for overall business development
- Providing technical support on key sales opportunities, technical support and risk assessment on complex applications, and training on products and tools
- Support engineering teams during the applications, sales, and order fulfilment phases to assure products are properly specified and applied
- Champion product and brand visibility in the marketplace by proactively participating in industry technical meetings, conferences, workshops, trade shows, and association events
- Monitor product quality and work with engineering, operations, and Global Product Management to resolve and prevent quality related issues
- Provide technical support during startups and service, proactively providing leadership to assure technical problems are quickly resolved
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.