Mechanical Applications Engineer needed for immediate direct hire need located in the Meriden, CT area. Seeking a candidate with a BSME and experience with rotating equipment or submersible pumps. The Applications Group is a dynamic organization with both junior and senior engineers who posses a wide range of experience and competencies. Candidate MUST have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there is a fair amount of customer communication. This is a great opportunity with a great organization for the right individual. Apply now for immediate consideration
location: Meriden, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide expert technical product support to Sales and Distribution departments
- Review of customer/consultant specifications and selection of appropriate products
- Creation of quotations, proposals and submittals
- Assist the sales team during the specification development phase of projects to communicate
features and benefits of products
- Provide technical support for sales and manufacturing/assembly departments
- Creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Working closely with internal and external customers to satisfy their requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.