Permanent Position: Seeking an Industrial Process Engineer with 1+ years of experience in continuous improvement projects for assembly and manufacturing of parts for machinery and equipment makers. This position is located in Newnan, GA.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Industrial Engineering.
- Ability to use Solidworks and Microsoft Project
- Anaylitical skills
location: Newnan, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plans and designs manufacturing processes in an industrial plant.
- Maximizes equipment and labor efficiency by analyzing layout, workflow, and assembly methods
- Determines new tooling, equipment, and/or work instructions needed to improve quality, cost and manufacturing time.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.