Contract position: Engineering client is looking for an Electrical CAD Technician to join their growing team in Kansas City, Missouri. You need 0-3 years of drafting experience in any industry. All candidates need to be well spoken and highly motivated! There is a lot of growth and upward mobility with these positions, so if you are "career minded" this is the opportunity for you! Our client will consider candidates that are not local but willing to relocate for this position.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide electrical CAD drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric utility transmission & distribution (T&D) projects
- Use AutoCAD tools to work on these T&D design projects
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- You will be expected to successfully plots drawings
- Apply client standards to drafting activities
- Work with vector and raster drawing files in AutoCAD and Microstation
- Maintain Document management systems (Vault, ProjectWise, Etc.)
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for engineering review
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.