We have a Direct Hire opportunity with a leading Manufacturing company for commercial cooking products. Located in Beautiful Carrollton, TX.! If you're on the market or looking for another opportunity, apply now.
Shift: 8AM -5PM Monday - Friday
Pay: 80K - 90K
- BSEE or Technical Degree w/ Experience, advanced technical degree desired
- Minimum of 3 yrs. working experience as a Lab Engineer
- Familiar with conducting various product testing such as: door cycle testing, agency testing, interlock switch testing, door latch spring cycle testing, etc.
HVAC Past experience relates well due to the ventilation
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Able to work with the Engineering team to create, evaluate & certify commercial cooking products.
- Able to perform testing & evaluation on a variety of Life Safety & Security products to determine compliance US & other International product safety standards. Then follow up writing reports; & communicating that information with agency & engineering team.
- Able to set up & Operate Equipment Under Test & documenting simple repairs
- Setting up & operate standard test equipment such as, but not limited to the following: power meter\analyzer, oscilloscope, data logger, spectrum analyzer, dielectric strength tester, ground continuity tester, digital multi-meter, surge generator, over-voltage tester, environmental condition chamber...
- Installs and monitors life test units.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.