Global leader in the design, manufacture and sales of mobile cranes seeking aa Welding Engineer. Progressive company with nearly 150 years of adding value to the heavy construction equipment industry. Join an organization that understands its greatest resource is people and they are what makes the difference.
location: Lexington, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs methods and machines for maintaining or increasing production levels while improving production costs, yields, quality and safety
- Investigates and initiates Design Engineering change requests. Participates in design reviews of new products or major revisions to guide Design Engineering towards a best solution. Facilitates implementation of design changes
- Develops and updates process procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate, clear, and follows Link-Belt standards
- Troubleshoots process problems and identifies solutions which reduce downtime and minimizes maintenance costs
- Analyzes marketing and economic conditions and relates these factors to future manufacturing requirements
- Monitors process equipment to identify potential errors and develops solutions to eliminate the occurrence or reoccurrence of problems
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.