Chemical Product Engineer at a leading chemical manufacturer located in St. Louis, MO. This role is responsible for providing complete, accurate and on-time technical proposals to prospective customers. To be considered - B.S degree (Chemical Engineering degree is preferred) with at least two (2) years experience (Ideally within the chemical, petroleum, refinery or petrochemical industry). This is a direct hire opportunity. Moving assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- B.S degree (Chemical Engineering degree is preferred)
- Must have at least two (2) years experience (Ideally within the chemical, petroleum, refinery or petrochemical industry)
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for providing complete, accurate and on-time technical proposals to prospective customers as well as supporting internal teams
- Balance and prioritize internal and external requests to support our customers and keep business moving forward
- Provide technical support for sales by providing designs that meet customer emissions requirements
- Serve as first point of contact for internal design program users
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.