Production Control Specialist at a leading manufacturer located near Eureka, MO. This role is responsible for the development and refinement of production schedules. To be considered - must have at least two (2) years experience maintaining and planning production schedules within a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least two (2) years experience maintaining and planning production schedules (Ideally within a manufacturing environment)
- Ability to read blue prints and interpret specifications
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Graphs, Tables, Etc.)
location: Eureka, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participates in the development and refinement of production schedules
- Directly tracks and analyzes new and ongoing orders, implementing production changes as required, while balancing inventory quantities.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and various internal departments in order to communicate customer needs and specifications.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling of manufactured and/or subcontractor provided parts through the manufacturing systems to support tooling, prototype, and/or production.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Serves as liaison between the internal and external customer and various departments throughout facility to facilitate work centers to strive for 100% on-time delivery.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.