A Product Design Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Fort Lauderdale, FL metro area. The Product Design Engineer is responsible for developing aerospace safety devices.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering, and 2+ years of component design experience with products made from steel and aluminum. In addition, qualified candidates must be proficient with CAD software, preferably SolidWorks. Experience with aerospace products is preferred. This is a direct hire role, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Pompano Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $72,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and optimize design plan, select appropriate components and materials, and strive to minimize cost while ensuring the safety and function requirements
- Analyzes data to develop new designs for mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, and electromechanical components
- Design components and systems to provide maximum customer value, including improved economy, safety of operation, control and operational performance
- Direct and coordinates building, or modification of equipment to ensure conformance with engineering designs
- Create qualification reports that design meets operational performance to design specifications; Alter or modify designs to obtain specified functional and operational performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.