Industry leading manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Engineer in the Bristol, CT area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with a base salary ranging from $100k to $120k plus relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Farmington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Take the lead role in Quality on customer complaint resolution and customer return evaluation and root cause analysis.
- Early involvement in new product development and new customer order activities, ensuring that product and customer quality requirements are driven down into the operation through implementing control plans and other mechanisms.
- Clean Room Operations: Take a lead role in supporting improvement activities targeting Semi Conductor Standards and cleanroom operations.
- Proactively recommend solutions to improve manufacturing processes impacted by a reduction in scrap rates and/or over production.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.