An MEP Coordinator is needed for a leading construction organization in the Columbus, OH metro area. The MEP Coordinator is responsible for overall coordination of MEP construction and material needs, overseeing MEP trades, and coordination of schedules, budgets, and reporting.
Qualified candidates must have a 5+ years' of experience with large sophisticated mechanical and electrical systems. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Oversee specific mechanical and electrical construction needs of large complex construction projects
- Supervise mechanical and electrical trade contractors, and vendors involved in the project
- Coordinate MEP schedules, budgets, reports and documentation from pre-construction thru close-out.
- Develop project scopes and schedules, coordinating change orders and RFIs, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control
- Attend design/coordination meetings, industry events, as well as maintaining positive relationships with subcontractors, vendors, and our clients/owners
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.