A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Moline, IL area. This position plans, coordinates, and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process.
location: Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.52 - 49.64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations.
- Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Designs operations layouts.
- Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans.
- Assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Direct experience with drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, and GD&T.
- Knowledge of standard quality tools such as FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, 3 Legged 5 Why.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- strong written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally with both salary and wage workforce.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in supporting shop floor/manufacturing operations/ production.
- Working knowledge of basic assembly tooling and equipment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.