A Project Manager is needed for a company that specializes in VA construction sites - located on base at Fort Meade, SD. In this role you will be responsible for the medical repair and renovation of the existing buildings in support of multi-disciplinary modernization efforts. The primary focus for this position is hands-on experience managing construction activities.
location: Fort Meade, South Dakota
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Developing and maintaining complex, long term/multi-year project management activities
- Developing and controlling budgets and funding strategies.
- Scheduling and coordination of project interactions among existing and newly occupied facilities.
- Managing inter-disciplinary teams of professionals and supporting labor categories.
- May be required to prepare scopes of work, review design deliverables, inspect construction progress, monitor contract compliance, process change requests, and oversee commissioning activities.
- Experience and familiarity with Federal and local government building projects, and with procedural, review, and approval requirements.
- Experience with ADA compliant construction, remodeling, and renovations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.