A Project Manager with Electrical/Mechanical skills is needed for a role in Denver, CO. Must have experience with repair, renovation, addition, and new construction projects primarily for healthcare facilities. Professional Engineering license in any state is required. This is a permanent role with great benefits. Apply Today!
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI) and review contractor's submittals.
- Field verify as-built drawings and update record files to correct deficiencies.
- Review scopes of work for Architectural-Engineer (A-E) design projects and assist with proposal development.
- Develop procurement packages for client execution for non-recurring maintenance or local construction projects. Packages include a scope of work, cost estimate, drawings, and specifications.
- Support commissioning efforts when projects are completed and new/repaired systems are brought online.
- Provide oversight for safety and infection control measures in a health care environment.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and written and experience in preparing technical correspondence, written reports, and briefing leadership. May provides service on-site directly for various clients. Travel across the United States to support other clients may be required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.