Great client is looking for a senior Electrical/Embedded Engineer that has the energy, motivation, and the skills in analog and digital electronics, power supply design and/or embedded hardware and firmware to join a growing and dynamic engineering team. Ideal candidates will have full-lifecyle integrated circuit design and development experience.
location: Morris, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We're looking for someone with energy, motivation, and the skills in analog and digital electronics, power supply design and/or embedded hardware and firmware to join our dynamic and growing engineering team. If you're passionate about electronics and coding, we'd love to hear from you! This opportunity is located in Morris, CT.
As an Electrical Engineer You Will perform some or all of the following:
- Develop and analyze electronics, software, and systems as they relate to lighting designs
- Develop code and electronic hardware in a variety of development systems including Microchip Technology and Texas Instruments.
- Design and layout printed circuit board using both schematic capture and layout tools ---specifically Altium Designer experience is a plus.
- Validate designs through design reviews, product testing, and detailed analysis.
- Provide technical documentation to relevant departments to support the development of customer documents (i.e. User manuals, application notes, release notes)
- Continuously evaluate new technologies that will improve product performance and reduce development time and costs.
- Work in a dynamic work environment designing the next generation of solid state lighting systems.
- Experience with embedded communications protocols a plus (DMX512, CAN, UART, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BACnet, KNX,DALI)
- Experience debugging microprocessor firmware.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in computer science, electrical, or computer engineering; proven strong coding skills in C/C++ a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, short and long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) with a matching contribution system.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.