A Specialist Facilities Planner is needed for the world's largest food and beverage company in the St. Louis, MO area. This position will coordinate furniture drawings and material issues tickets to support campus office and ergonomic furniture standards.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $28.87 - 42.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for ongoing move coordination.
- Engages clients, including senior management, to determine block planning and any special requirements for group and weekly moves.
- Coordinate drawings and move orders with moving vendors, warehouse porters, IT and maintenance staff for weekly work requests.
- Interacts with HR and all hiring managers for new hire onboarding needs.
- Receive and manage customer move and campus space requests via SAP Work Order system.
- Maintains accurate seating/space utilization records, working with ARCHIBUS and AutoCAD.
- Conduct space and utilization audits as needed.
- Coordinate furniture drawings and material issues tickets to support campus office and ergonomic furniture standards.
- Manage furniture updates and special project requests for implementation of new and reuse furniture across campus.
- Keep furniture inventory, ARCHIBUS data base and standard sheets current.
- Responsible for related vendor interactions, vendor quotes and other tasks.
- Provides support to engineering and design facilities team on projects including new construction, building improvement and minor alterations.
- Accepts projects, special assignments, Subject Matter Expert responsibilities, and administrative duties as assigned.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Customer facing position which requires excellent customer skills in a fast-paced role in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be AutoCAD proficient.
- Ability to space plan and knowledge of architectural building codes is a plus.
- Ability to read construction drawings at a level required to review and approve layout plans drawn by a designer and explain plans to furniture and equipment installers.
- Coordination of vendors and contractors.
- Strategic facility planning and change management methodologies.
- Workplace strategy innovation.
- BS in Interior Design or related field (preferred) or
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.